It is To Laugh in Toronto

It is To Laugh in Toronto

Sunday, May 27, 2007

mission accomplished

Saturday night show went off great -- smaller audience though, only about 25 people. Too bad -- the people that WERE there seemed to love it. Oh well, at least I have the recordings to air on WMPG, etc.

Went out for drinks afterward. Starting to get a feel for downtown Toronto...now that I'm almost out of here. Would have been nice to experience the city, but I was here for a purpose, and getting paid for it, and it wasn't to be a tourist. Will have to come back, now that I know the streetcar system, etc.

Would like to write more, but I want to go to the rest of the "Radio Without Boundaries" conference today. I have to finish off my micro-transmitter so I can participate in the "Let's Go Wireless" performance that finishes off the whole thing. In case you haven't looked at the Deep Wireless site, here's the conference schedule.

No comments: